I’ve always been a big fan of statement jewelry that can stand on their own, but recently I’ve really gotten more into dainty, understated jewelry that look pretty and feminine by themselves, but can also play well with other pieces. One piece I picked up recently that I love is the Gorjana Chevron Charm Bracelet:
I love that no matter what this piece is paired with, it simply stands out, even without trying to. Check it out on Aimee Song (of songofstyle.com):
See how despite it being stacked with a bunch of other bracelets, it still naturally draws your eye? It’s dainty but eye-popping, and I love that. Not to mention chevrons are supposedly a symbol of good luck, which is always nice to have around on your wrist.
Though this particular bracelet is no longer available (I caught it randomly on sale at Gilt), this chevron bracelet from Gorjana is still available and just as cute, or you can check out this Chevron Lariat necklace from Gorjana as well.
Given my recent addiction to pretty, dainty jewelry, it was only a matter of time before I started looking for that cute, chic jewelry dish or tray to display them on so that I may always look at all the beauties I’ve collected whenever I need a pick-me-up. Then it occurred to me, what girl doesn’t need one of these? So, I’m putting my shopping “research” to good use and sharing my favorite 5 uber chic jewelry trays:
Jonathan Adler Metallic Zebra Jewelry Dish – $32
Mark & Graham Leather Catchall (set of 2) – $75
C. Wonder Porcelain Puppy Dish – $38
MacKenzie-Childs “Courtly Check” Ring Dish – $185
C. Wonder Buffalo Check Trinket Box – $24
Today’s the last day to order in time for xmas for most online retailers. In case you’ve procrastinated like I do every year, or just want some ideas to indulge yourself this season, here are some of my top picks:
1. Love tea? Make that afternoon tea your special time of day with a fancy Bleus d’Ailleurs teacup set from Hermes.
2. Feel chic sipping coffee in the morning from this limited edition golden monogram mug from Anthropologie. Now only $8!
3. Ensure your jewelry box is just as pretty as the jewelry inside with this Monogram Jewelry Box from C.Wonder.
4. Enjoy Hermes-esque edgy style with this Whitney Turnlock Leather Bracelet in classic black leather from Henri Bendel.
5. Be ready to hit the slopes or cozy up in front of the fire with this adorable Fair Isle Stripe Scarf from J.Crew.
6. Indulge in the It bag of the season with this small Drew bag in Tan from Chloe.